- FLATIRON BUILDING: is a typical spot for a perfect New York photo
- From a window of the TOP OF THE ROCK you can take a picture with a view of the Empire State Building
- It isn’t New York without the Statue of Liberty!
- DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) it is an area of Brooklyn and this glimpse is very famous: it is better to go very early so as not to find too many people and you have to be careful because it isn’t a pedestrian street.
- In Little Italy near the Caffè Roma there’s the famous graffiti depicting Audrey Hepburn, perfect for an instagrammable photo.
- Along the High Line, the linear park built on a disused section of the railway, you will find this window overlooking the street.
- The Vessel is a new architectural structure in the shape of a beehive that allows you to go up to see the view of New York, if you have no problems climbing steps to get to the top! We settled for a photo from below.
- Moving on to Coney Island you will find Nathan’s Famous which is an institution in fact in hot dogs.
- Also in Coney Island you cannot fail to take a photo with the wheel of the famous amusement park.
Follow our trips also on our Instagram account Perfectlyimperfecttrips