- Aida Shoreditch –> Shoreditch district, a coffee bar and shop really nice. The rose milk is really beautiful although honestly the taste is not the best!
- Coppa Club –> in front of the Tower Bridge. A coffee bar and restaurant special, it’s a pity not having had the time to try it:
- Cereal Killer Cafe –> Shoreditch/Brick Lane area. It’s perfect for the people nostalgic of the 90s, there are toys, videogames directly from 90s and you can choose the type of cereals to put in a bowl of milk to eat comfortably seated on a bed!
- Bubblewrap Waffle –> Chinatown district. It’s a waffle that can contain everything you can imagine. We tried it with vanilla ice cream, Nutella and Oreo cookies… so good!
- Neal’s Yard –> a hidden corner in the Covent Garden area full of colorful houses:
- Sky Garden –> a free public garden on the higher floor of a skyscraper. Remember to book in advance the free ticket to get inside.
- Cafe Boheme –> Soho district. Unfortunately we hadn’t time to try it, but its Instagram page is full of amazing photos!
- Camden Town –> It’s not a secret that the whole area of Camden Town is really beautiful to photograph with its characteristic signs!
- Redemption Bar –> the cocktail bar has a graffiti that represents two golden wings in which you can pose in a very angelic way